In these Terms, we refer to those raising funds as “Campaign Owners” and to their fundraising campaigns as “Campaigns.” We refer to those contributing funds as “Contributors” and to the funds they contribute as “Contributions.” Campaign Owners, Contributors and other visitors to the Services are referred to collectively as “Users.”
BULSHOKAAB is a Venue
BULSHOKAAB is an online crowdfunding venue for people and entities seeking to raise funds for their own Campaigns and to contribute to the Campaigns of others. Users use the Services at their own risk. The Services do not include the offer or sale of securities (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933), and BULSHOKAAB, Inc. is not a broker-dealer or a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Eligibility to Use the Services
Users under 18 years of age are not eligible to use the Services without consent. Users between the ages of 13 and 17, can use the Services with the consent and supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old, provided such parent or legal guardian also agrees to be bound by the Terms and agrees to be responsible for such use of the Services. Users suspended from using the Services are not eligible to use the Services. BULSHOKAAB reserves the right to refuse use of the Services to anyone and to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove or suspend any Campaign, Contribution, or the Services at any time for any reason without liability.
Campaign Owners are not permitted to create a Campaign to raise funds for illegal activities, to cause harm to people or property, or to scam others. If the Campaign is claiming to do the impossible or it’s just plain phony, don’t post it. Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with their Campaigns, including using Contributions. Campaign Owners shall not make any false or misleading statements in connection with their Campaigns.
Campaign Owners must not: (1) include threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, or profane content in any Campaign, or content that is invasive of another’s privacy; (2) impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of BULSHOKAAB, or (3) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violate any law or contract.
Political campaigns, electoral campaigns, and campaigns run by PACs (Political Action Committees) are also prohibited on BULSHOKAAB.
Prohibited Perks and Offerings
Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Perk or offer:
- Any form of “security” (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933);
- Any form of financial incentive or participation in any profit sharing;
- Any form of digital assets, such as cryptocurrencies, that are being developed or offered by Campaign Owners;
- Any alcoholic consumer products (vouchers or memberships offering physical delivery of alcoholic consumer products are permitted);
- Any controlled substance or drug paraphernalia;
- Any weapons, ammunition and related accessories;
- Any form of lottery or gambling;
- Any human remains, such as bones or skulls;
- Any form of air transportation; or
- any items promoting hate, discrimination, personal injury, death, damage, or destruction to property; or any items (a) prohibited by applicable law to possess or distribute, (b) that would violate applicable law if distributed, or (c) that would result in infringement or violation of another person’s rights if distributed.
BULSHOKAAB is not a place for hatred, abuse, discrimination, disrespect, profanity, meanness, harassment, or spam. Do not:
- Use the Services to promote violence, degradation, subjugation, discrimination or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
- Post images or videos that are sexually explicit or post links to sites that contain sexually explicit material or show people or animals being hurt or degraded;
- Spam the comments sections or other Users with unsolicited or unauthorized offers of goods and services, advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam or chain letters, or inappropriate messages;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; or
- Bypass any measures BULSHOKAAB may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service;
- Run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; or take any action that imposes, in BULSHOKAAB’s sole discretion, an unreasonable load on BULSHOKAAB’s infrastructure;
- Represent products created by others as your own creation, or act as a reseller of others’ products;
- BULSHOKAAB reserves the right to remove Campaigns and terminate User Accounts for such activities.
Prohibited Visual Elements in Campaign Images
Campaign Owners are not permitted to do any of the following with Campaign images:
- incorporate BULSHOKAAB colors and branding elements, including but not limited to logos, colored frames, borders or badges;
- include any visual element that could be interpreted to have been produced by BULSHOKAAB, including but not limited to banners, progress bars or funding stats;
- include any visual element that communicates endorsement by BULSHOKAAB.
Disputes between Campaign Owners, Third Parties and Contributors
Campaign Owners are legally bound to perform on any promise and/or commitment to Contributors (including delivering any Perks). BULSHOKAAB does not recognize any third party and/or agency affiliated with the Campaign as a Campaign Owner. If a Campaign Owner is unable to fulfill any of its commitments to Contributors (including delivery of any Perks), the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include refunding Contributions. Please note that if Campaign funds have been disbursed to the Campaign Owner, then it is the Campaign Owner’s responsibility to issue refunds to Contributors. BULSHOKAAB is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between Campaign Owners and Contributors, or Users and any third party. In addition, BULSHOKAAB is under no obligation to become involved in disputes regarding the determination of the rightful Campaign Owner, and will not be obligated to make any changes to Campaign Owner accounts or transfer of ownership. In the event of any dispute, such as a Campaign Owner’s alleged failure to comply with the Terms or alleged failure in fulfillment of a Perk, we may provide the Campaign Owner’s contact information to the Contributor so that the two parties may resolve their dispute.
All information submitted in connection with a User account on the Services (each, a “User Account”) must be accurate and truthful. Users agree to notify BULSHOKAAB immediately if their User Account has been used without authorization or there has been any other breach of security of the User Account. Each User also agrees to provide additional information BULSHOKAAB may reasonably request and to answer truthfully and completely any questions BULSHOKAAB might ask you in order to verify such User’s identity.
License to Users and Use of BULSHOKAAB Trademarks BULSHOKAAB grants each User a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services subject to such User’s eligibility and continued compliance with the Terms. With the exception of User Content (defined in the User Content paragraph below), all content made available through the BULSHOKAAB platform, such as, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of BULSHOKAAB or other Campaign Owners and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. The trademarks BULSHOKAAB®, FUNDED WITH BULSHOKAAB®, TOGETHER DO ANYTHING® and GENEROSITY® are federally registered trademarks owned by BULSHOKAAB, Inc. Users are strictly prohibited from registering domain names, social media accounts, user names, handles, trademarks, copyrights, apps, trade names, or corporate names that incorporate any of BULSHOKAAB’s trademarks or are confusingly similar to any of BULSHOKAAB’s trademarks.
Campaign Owners are permitted to offer perks to Contributors. Campaign Owners are legally bound to perform on any promise and/or commitment to Contributors (including delivering any Perks). This commitment includes shipping Perks to BULSHOKAAB Contributors before fulfilling any orders received after the Campaign has ended. For Campaign Owners participating in programs with our retail partners, failure to ship orders to BULSHOKAAB Contributors first may result in removal from such retail partnership programs.
Campaign Owners will respond promptly and truthfully to all questions posed to them by BULSHOKAAB or any Contributor. Campaign Owners will provide substantive and quality updates at least once a month to their Contributors. Failure to do so may result in punitive actions taken on the Campaign. If any Campaign Owner is unable to fulfill any of its commitments to Contributors (including delivering any Perks), the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include refunding their Contributions.
Your location as reflected on your Campaign page must match your legal residence that you submit to BULSHOKAAB when you create the Campaign. Campaign Owners may not create multiple Campaigns without proof of meeting fulfillment obligations from the original Campaign. Failure to adequately fulfill Campaign obligations may result in BULSHOKAAB removing the Campaign(s) from BULSHOKAAB, and seeking reimbursement of Campaign funds raised, including by using third-party collections services. Only the Campaign Owner shall be permitted to collect Campaign funds. BULSHOKAAB will not be required to disburse Campaign funds to any third parties.
BULSHOKAAB may attempt to verify the identity and other information provided to us by Campaign Owners, and we may delay, withhold, reverse or refund any Contributions or other amounts without notice or liability in the event we are unable to verify any such information to our satisfaction. Campaign Owner eligibility is subject to BULSHOKAAB’s review of the fulfillment status of prior crowdfunding obligations. BULSHOKAAB reserves the right to prohibit or remove a Campaign if the Campaign Owner is delayed by three months or more in fulfilling a prior crowdfunding project on BULSHOKAAB or another platform.
If the amounts raised by a Campaign on BULSHOKAAB exceed a certain threshold, and/or a Campaign has a high number of refunds or chargebacks (each as determined by BULSHOKAAB in its sole discretion), BULSHOKAAB may withhold a percentage of the Campaign funds for period of time as determined by BULSHOKAAB in its discretion and in accordance with Campaign reviews. BULSHOKAAB will manage all refunds during this time. The minimum goal set by a Campaign Owner must be at least $500. This is applied to Campaigns with either Fixed or Flexible funding.
You acknowledge that as a Campaign Owner, if you do not act in accordance with BULSHOKAAB’s Terms, BULSHOKAAB may obtain reimbursement of any amounts owed by a Campaign Owner to BULSHOKAAB by holding funds from your Campaign, or from the connected Stripe or bank account associated with your Campaign, or by seeking reimbursement from the Campaign Owner by any other lawful means, including by using third-party collections services.